As the month goes on, each week has gradually gotten busier for me. It’s great, and I love what I do, whether it’s training clients, working on projects, or my own personal training. Lately, I have noticed I do have my days where I’m lacking inspiration. Here are a few of my favorite things that have kept me inspired the past week!
- Affirmations – I’ve been reading affirmations when I wake up and before I go to bed. Recently, I’ve been switching them up with whatever I find on Pinterest, and it’s been helping me stay driven and grateful!
- Listening to inspirational podcasts – With my cut, I’ve been incorporating more cardio, which has been great for my overall health and making weight, but it also means more effort. I’ve been feeling drained from juggling work, working out, my social life, and my own time. Listening to inspirational podcasts while doing cardio, chores, or whenever I have free time has helped me stay lit up.
- Writing what I’m grateful for – Another activity I like to do before going to sleep is writing what I’m grateful for that day. It helps put things into perspective and makes me realize how blessed I am to live this life.
- Connecting with family and friends – Talking to my family and friends has added more fun into my life and allowed me to express myself. Sometimes I bottle things up and get so overwhelmed, especially now that I’m getting busier, it’s nice to be able to vent to loved ones.
- My clients – Little do they know, but my clients inspire me all the time. They are the reasons why I love training. They show up, do the work, and hit their goals! If they can do it, then so can I.